Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with "You & Me"

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with this amazing "You & Me" kit.  It includes directions for making two 2-page layouts, irresistible dimensional elements, an incredible stamp set, Mocha Opaques, and ribbon.
 I made my first 2-page layout with some vintage photos from 1957.  We were celebrating Easter Sunday all decked out with the Easter hat, white gloves, black patent leathers, a special dress and my brother was sporting a bow tie.  Our 1957 ford is in the background.

 I made these two pages pretty much to the plans.  Not too much deviation.
 I made my second 2-page layout with black & white photos of my baby boy in 1972.  He loved investigate everything.  When seeing the chair he decided to climb up all by himself.

 When making this page I had to turn the layout to fit the photos. A slight deviation.

And now for he left overs: With this kit there is not much left over scraps. I was able to make three cards from Originals with the scraps and left over dimensional elements, and opaques.
 Colors & Cubes from Originals
 Sweet & Simple from Originals
 Stage Right from Originals

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It is always such a pleasure to visit your blog. I love your work! Your photos work nicely with this kit.

Amy Moore said...

Wow! I love how all of the projects turned out. The vintage photo's look totally fantastic with these papers.