Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Birthday Time at Heart 2 Heart

I lucked out this week. Since it is a crazy week I was thinking I probably wouldn't be able to make a project. However, since I didn't get to post my Birthday Card Workshop cards individually I'm taking the opportunity to post them here. Thanks Heart 2 Heart!







Be Sure to visit the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for some great inspiring birthday ideas.
All supplies are CTMH:
Papers: Hooligans
Cardstock: White Daisy, Gypsy, Lagoon
Stamps: Troublemaker, Party Pennants
Ink: Gypsy, Pear, Lagoon, Black
Embellishments: Flower Punch, White Daisy Mini Medley, Sparkles, Pear Mini Medley, assorted ribbons, and string.

13 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun cards Jody, love the color combos!!

Big Red Scraps said...

These are great!

Pamela OConnor said...

Your cards are adorable! Love the card box you made to go along with them. Perfect!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Jo Jo...you were on a roll as well! Super fabulous cards, marvelous designs and awesome colors! I think my favorite is the first one with the cool banner. You have got some real talent and it's wonderful to come and visit you! Keep up the great work! And thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Haley D. said...

These are so stinkin' cute!!!

Dawn said...

Stunning group of cards!

Lorrinda said...

Awesome cards! I love the way you used the Hooligans paper for non-Halloween projects. My fave is the first one with the banner. Love the colors!

Creatique Candy said...

These are great cards, I never would of thought to use "Hooligan" to create Birthday cards so thank you!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I would so love to attend one of your workshops! Love each one of these!

Mandy Leahy said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Jessica said...

These are fabulous, love what you did with this paper pack! So glad you played with us at H2H!

Kim O'Rear said...

I love all the cards. This paper pack is so versatile!

Traci said...

You have such a variety of cards. It's fun to see all the different looks you got with the one paper pack.