Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photos to Scrap

Lately, organizing my photos for scrap booking has become an issue. With the new age of digital photography there are just too many photos to choose from. Thanks to CTMH and the new Recipe/Photo Box(Z1322) I now have a handle on the situation. Only the best photos go in the box. Now I will need to organize the inside for easy picking. Insides to come later, I'm just glad to have a place to put my photos.

Note: When I first saw this new product from CTMH it was easy to decide if I should use it for my photos or for my recipes. Since I don't like to cook and most of the recipes I do cook are in my head I really didn't need a recipe box. So, photo box it is!
I also have been wanting to try those gorgeous roses that everyone is making. This seemed like a good place to plant one. Try one for yourself (Directions here). They are pretty easy to make.

No comments: