Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trick or Treat

Wow, these traditional Halloween colors are just right for M & M's treats. I used the mixing and matching techniques used on the new CTMH TV on my website. I mixed Silhouette and matched with Tinkering for the clover meadow, sunny yellow and black colors. The orange color is the stamped pumpkin from Spooky Smiles (C1324). The dots on the paper are colored with the markers. Fill the treat bag with M & M's and it's ready to go. This treat topper is "Well Rounded" from Wishes.


OK. These colors scream Trick or Treat. This treat topper is "Left Eclipse" from Wishes. I used the black dotted paper from Silhouette and the clover meadow from Tinkering. The pumpkin is from Spooky Smiles(C1324). I colored the dots with sunny yellow, clover meadow, and orange markers. The treats are yellow and green life saver eyeballs.

No comments: