Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Putting On The Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day
A special blessing to all who visit today. With all the craziness going on in everyday life right now my hope for you is peace, calm and a sense of helping each other. Share  your light with those who touch your life each day and remember that God is in control. Blessing to all, Jody
Heart 2 Heart wants us to put on our green. 
So here's my green card along with some
gold sequins for the added challenge at Double Trouble. 
My green comes from the Color My Heart 
Challenge Color Dare #385. So put on some green 
and share at Heat 2 Heart, Color My Heart and 
add some gold to share at Double Trouble.



5 comments:

A.Rose said...

Perfect card for today and the challenge. Love the sequins as coins! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

Jody, I love this! The vellum is such a prefect way to cover a pocket and the items inside replicate coins just right. The stitched edges - great addition. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful card! I love the sequins behind the velum! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare & Heart 2 Heart!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

love how you used the vellum over your tag and with the sequins it looks like a shaker card. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Melanie R said...

Fabulous shaker card, Jody! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #385.