Saturday, March 14, 2020

Heart 2 Heart

Meets Atlantic Hearts
Since I'm not too big on "punny" I had to  go way back to find some "punny" in my CTMH stash. I finally came across the eggstra special Easter greeting but I had to really search through my stamps to find some Easter eggs. I finally found some eggs in the "My Peeps" stamp set from 2012. Remember "My Peeps?"
So....here's my eggstra special "punny" card for 
the challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

I used this sketch from Atlantic Hearts for my inspiration. 
Now it's your turn. Show us some "punny."

7 comments:

Dena J said...

I both remember and have that set!! A very sweet card. Love the soft spring colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

I remember my peeps! You did an awesome job with this card. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely Easter card! I love your diecut treatment of the pink striped paper--really pretty! Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch this week. Your artwork always inspires me.
:) Marie

Jessica K said...

Awe! How sweet is this! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts! Good luck!

Brandi said...

Such a great card, I love the paper and those peeps are so cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

Love the My Peeps stamp set and I still pull it from time to time. I love your card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! Totally love this card with the peep and the throwback CTMH products! Super fun!

Thank you for joining us in the Heart 2 Heart Challenges!