Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Color Dare #169

A White on White Card Collection
The Color My Heart challenge this week is white on white with 
black for the sentiment only. To make white on white cards
 just cut all the parts of the card pattern using white daisy and 
emboss each part with a different embossing folder.
 Add a white icon and stamp your greeting.
Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol.2 #20
Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol.1 #19
 Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol.2 #28
 Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol.2 #23
Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol.1 #26


4 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

Jody, you outdid yourself! Your cards are so beautiful, I was devouring them with my eyes! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

Oh my ~ these are all gorgeous! I really love the panel cards. Thank you for playing along this week on Color My Heart.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You sure didn't have any difficulty making white-on-white. They are all so elegant and all occasion cards...gorgeous.

sarahstone said...

This is a wonderful collection of elegant cards. Thanks for playing at color My Heart!

Sarah