Monday, November 16, 2015

Winter Wonder Window

Making A Window Card
Making a window card is easy as choosing a shape, cut out
 the shape and stamp a scene behind the cut out shape.
Be sure to check out Through the Window challenge
at Heart 2 Heart for more window ideas.
I cut out the snowflake using water color paper. 
 After wetting the water colored the paper I painted it 
with a light blue. While it was wet I sprinkled salt on the 
blue paint to get the snow effect. I stamped a snow scene
 in the window and put the card together. Make your window

CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Eggplant, New England Ivy, White Daisy, Water Color Paper
Stamps: Frosted WOTG, Snowflakes
Ink: Eggplant, New England, Ivy
Embellishments: Gold glitter paper

3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

I love your idea for a window card! You would be amazed how much of a challenge this is for many people... yours is different from the normal way of thinking and I like that :) Beautiful work - thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Laurie Levorson said...

Love your card! I have been seeing different variations of this lately and am thinking it might have to be one of my Christmas designs this year. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing at H2H!

Brandi said...

Wow I love the trees on the snowflake, so creative and beautiful! Another wonderful project! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca