Sunday, March 2, 2014

Color Dare #83

Colors of Skylark
Juniper Lagoon Sweet Leaf & Skylark Yellow
Skylark is one of my favorite paper packs in the 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book.
To make this card I embossed 3/4 of the top of the card. I used the backside
of the embossed piece to make a different texture. I cut two1 inch cricut bows
and one 3/4 inch bow for the border. Adding some B&T to the bottom and a
ticket made from a card in Picture My Life with a bug and a heart complete
this card. Now it's your turn to share your Skylark creation at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Skylark
Cardstock: Kraft
Stamps: Wings
Ink: Lagoon, Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Skylark Assortment, Picture My Life Card
Embossing Folder: Quatrefoil

8 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so lovely, Jody.

Linda Pekrul said...

LOVE this card!

Sheila Bennett said...

Really like the layered ribbon. Thanks for taking the Color Dare.

Becca Whitham said...

Oh...I love this. The multi-level ribbon is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us over at Color My Heart.

Kigz said...

Just gorgeous!!! :)

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Gretchen Stumme said...

Beautiful Life, Beautiful card! I don't often use kraft as a neutral, but your card proves to me that I should be more open to it. I love how you combined the colors and textures.

Yvonne said...

I love this card!

Yvonne