Wednesday, May 26, 2021

It's Tic Tac Toe Time

At Color My Heart
Using the Tic Tac Toe board below from Color My Heart I used the bottom row for my card: Glacier, Mink, and Sapphire. I had to go way back to find some BTP papers with Sapphire and Mink. I did use the mink papers in the current mix-in paper pack. I really like the combination of Mink with Sapphire so I just added a touch of Glacier for an accent color. The Mink flower is a White Daisy flower sponged with the Mink ink pad. 

Come play Tic Tac Toe with us at Color My Heart.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the colors and the sweet details! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

MortiCraft said...

Super card with a great layout. I love how you matched you large daisy to the smaller ones too. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the layout!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Vandra said...

So pretty, I love your colour choices and how you've used them. Love the paper choices and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Shawna said...

Subtle and just plain beautiful. Your layout, design, and color choice are perfect in every way!! Fantastic job and thank you so much for joining us at CMHCD