Thursday, May 20, 2021

Color Wheel

At Color My Heart
The challenge at Color My Heart using the Color Wheel was a real challenge. I went to the CTMH color wheel at Make it From Your Heart to see which CTMH colors fit into the color wheel at Color My Heart. I finally decided on Sundance(from Yellow-Orange), Lemonade(from Yellow), and Green Apple(from Yellow-Green). I also used my favorite sentiment from Friendship is a Blessing stamp set  along with the new tags from the Mix In paper pack. The flowers are stamped with Sundance ink on Lemonade cardstock and the leaves are stamped on the light side of Green Apple with Green Apple ink.

Be sure to share your Color Wheel project at Color My Heart.



 

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I love a relatively monochromatic colour scheme and you did a beautiful job with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful card and great colours. Love the use of black and white and I love tags on cards! Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. x

Cat Nowak said...

Stunning! Love the tags and your choice of colors!! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Pretty card, Jody! The black and white banners are perfect with your lovely choice of colors. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare #443.

Stephanie Capelli said...

I like the colors you chose and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great choice of the warm colors from the color wheel, pretty floral and like the background papers... very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.