Wednesday, April 14, 2021

What's My Angle?

For Springtime Wishes

It's been awhile since I've played with my Stitched Blooms from My Favorite Things. So this card is inspired by the colors below from Color My Heart. The colors are Flamingo, Lemonade, and Green Apple, I used the Mini Ink Blending Tools to add some Green Apple and Carolina ink in the background. I adhered everything to a piece of White Daisy with an angle cut to show you my angle at Heart 2 Heart. 

Use this inspirational photo to create your project to share at Color My Heart.

8 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Very pretty and so Spring like. A great take on our inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Alyson Mayo said...

What a pretty sumer card! The florals are fabulous and I love the blended background. Thanks for sharing with us at both H2H and Colour Dare :)

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty!
Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

Michelle said...

Oooooh what a pretty card! It shouts Spri9ng and I love it! You used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great background brushing so pretty against your pretty stitched flowers... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Brandi said...

I love this, the background is great and I love how you worked your angle in there. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
0

Cat Nowak said...

Love the background you created for the the flowers. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart and Color Dare.

Vandra said...

So pretty - I love how you've done the flowers and background. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.