Thursday, April 29, 2021

A New Challenge

At Color Mt Heart
It's Crazy 8 Time at Color My Heart. Using the color block below choose 4 blocks to create a project. I made my card with Glacier, New England Ivy, Peach and the flowers. The background is a light shading of black with the ink blending tool and a splattering of ink from the black shimmer brush. The sentiment is second generation black. The stamp set, Lest We Forget, is embossed in white and colored with CTMH ink and the blending tool.

Come play Crazy 8's with us at Color My Heart.

 

4 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Your card looks so pretty and delicate with the peach and glacier flowers. Then the added splatters give it some edge. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Susan Renshaw said...

This is so pretty!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and so nicely placed on your layout... stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Stunning card, I love your flowers and colour choices. The splattering ink looks fabulous too. Thank you for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.