Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Birthday

 AMERICA
As we celebrate our nation's birthday, I wish you a truck full of blessings and joy. As we pray for our country and our leaders, may the Lord fill our hearts with His love for all Americans. Blessings to you and your family as we celebrate together all that God has done to make our country rich beyond all imagination. 
Have a blessed day, Jody

Use this inspiration photo to make a special
 project to share with us at Color My Heart.

The truck card was inspired by my downline 
Valerie Beechler.


4 comments:

A.Rose said...

Great use of die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the truck and the big USA license on it and the flag in the flat of the truck...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great little scene!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Cat Nowak said...

Super cute! Thank you for playing with us ta Color Dare!