Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Blast From the Past

With Color My Heart
My very first Color My Heart Challenge was May 28, 2012. The color challenge was purple. Here is my entry to that challenge: A New Color Dare. At that time I called the coloring technique a puddle pad. Just take a baby wipe to make a pad and puddle it with re-inkers and use as an ink pad
I used the same stamp and pattern for this notepad cover as I did in 2012 giving it an updated look. The colors I used for this Color My Heart challenge are Sapphire, Julep, and Eggplant. 

Inside Notepad Cover

Purples, Blues, and Greens are always 
fun to play with. Give it a try.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great project and I love how you used our colors! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

Loved the history! Great use of colour!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the technique you used on coloring your butterfly, very pretty cover for your notebook. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Love the technique it makes a lovely butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you an join us again soon.