Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday's Scene

Swing Card
The CTMH Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent will sadly retire on July 31.
If you haven't had a chance to purchase that cartridge I will be 
sharing card samples each Saturday until July 31. 
Blue and yellow, my favorite combo, goes along with 
 the challenge this week at Color My Heart: Pacifica and Canary.
Using this simple swing card with the two colors makes a fun
and easy card for any occasion. Be sure to check out the
challenge at Color My Heart this week and share your
blue and yellow inspiration.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Pacifica, Canary, White Daisy
Ink: Pacifica
Stamps: From the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection
Embellishments: White Twine, Gold Heart Charm, Gold Sequins, Blue Glitter Dots
View my other Saturday Scenes Here and Here

7 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

This is such a pretty card! This week's color combo is one of my favorites too and I'm glad you were able to inspire us at Color Dare!

Francine said...

What a great card Jody! I love the multicoloured flowers in the swing part. 🙂

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the scallops, stitching and the folding card with flowers. Nicely coordinated card. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at color dare weekly , love seeing each creation.

Anonymous said...

I love the swing cards...they really give the cards a little wow factor without being difficult to make. Love the details of the heart on the twine.
Great job...thanks for playing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

G Eileen Studios said...

Beautiful card, Jody. I love all the curves, from the petals to the scalloped circles, to the border, to the panel. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This card is really gorgeous! I love the layers of colors in the flowers and the trim along the left side. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare challenge this week!
:) Marie

Cat Nowak said...

Fabulous card! I love all the layering and the twine. Thank you for playing along with us this week with Color My Heart.