Saturday, August 10, 2013

Color Dare 55


The Magical Colors of Laughing Lola
The challenge this week at Color My Heart are the colors from one of 
our new paper packs in the 2013 Fall/Winter Idea Book, Laughing Lola. 
The colors are a rich purple with a deep gold  
and a "Lagoon" blue with "Gypsy" purple.
This cut out card is made from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The butterflies are 
cut out and lined with Laughing Lola BTP on the inside of the card. 
I covered the large butterfly with BTP and used it as an embellishment. 
The other butterflies were added to the inside.
Inside of cut out card.
Be sure to share your Laughing Lola creations this week at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies: 
B&T Duos: Laughing Lola
Cardstock: Colonial White, Laughing Lola Purple
Stamps: Card Chatter- Sympathy, Look to the Light
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Bling Word Accents, Bling Floral Accents, Opaques, 
Pattern: Make It From Your Heart Vol.II #23

6 comments:

sarahstone said...

What a pretty card, Jody. I like that you've used an Art Philosophy card and made use of the negative shapes! And I really like your sentiment, how you've paired the encouraging Bible verse with the "God bless you" from a different set. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

Sarah

G Eileen Studios said...

I love that you coordinated the inside of the card with the outside. I'm always looking for new ways to bring the outside in. You did a great job!

Becca-expressions said...

I'm finding more and more ways to use those negative shape cards and tags from the Art Philosophy cartridge!! Thanks for linking up to CMH again this week and sharing more of your fab talent!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautifully elegant card. I love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart

Sheri said...

So pretty, Jody. The butterflies work so wonderfully with this paper pack. Thanks for playing the Color Dare!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Once again you've made me smile with your beautiful card! The different sized butterflies and decorated inside are lovely accents. Thanks for playing along with us again at Color My Heart--we appreciate your talent!
:) Marie