Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Countdown Day 13

You Warm My Heart

A simple Card using "Midpoint" from Wishes. To make the heart cut your heart shape and stamp the wood grain background from Universal Backgrounds for some texture. I put little dots of pearls around the edge with the pearl paint and stylist. Added the flower, a little twine and a pewter brad finish the flower.

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Mayberry
Card Stock: Colonial White, Barn Red
Ink: Desert Sand, Barn Red
Stamps: A Sip
Embellishments: Designer Pewter Brads, Hemp, Flower, Pearl Paint


3 comments:

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very cute! TFS

Haley D. said...

Beautiful card! I like how you incorporated that sentiment into a Valentine's card.

Unknown said...

Jody, I love the colors and the word art. I may have to do something like this for my wall....