Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Countdown Day 10

A Circle of Love

This card design is "Background Bar" from Originals. I swapped the square in the pattern for a circle. Add a little stitching and a ribbon and it's ready to send.

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Sophia, Sweetheart
Card Stock: Kraft, Colonial White
Ink: Tulip, Pear
Stamps: Heartfelt Treasures
Embellishments: Ribbon, Pear Mini Medley

Only 4 days remain for this great adventure of Valentine hopping. I am going to miss it and all the wonderful ideas and inspiration. A Heartfelt Thank you to all our hoppers. Jody


6 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Beautiful! :o)

Unknown said...

Oh this is great, Jody! I love that sentiment. The kraft circle really adds!

Lori Miller said...

Jody, another beautiful card! I love the kraft paper with the bright colors of Sweetheart and Sophia. Nice work!

Paige Dolecki said...

Jody - Such a beautiful card! I just love everything about it! Thanks for sharing and hopping along - your work is FABULOUS!

Paige

Lela said...

These Sophia colors go GREAT with Kraft CS! I can't wait to get my hands on the Sophia papers, another pretty card

Ann said...

I just love the colors. Very pretty card!