Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Wishes Meets Color Me Monday

















My first look at these colors immediately made me think of Christmas. I have been working on the cards for the Christmas Card Workshop so naturally I had Christmas on my mind when these colors popped up on Jeanette's blog. After looking over my Wednesday Wishes history I discovered I don't have many more designs to choose from before I will need to duplicate.
This time I decided to make some round card designs. I made the round cards according to the blue prints in Wishes and then attached them to the front of a 4.75 square card so they will fit perfectly into a CD envelope. For more ideas using this concept see You Spin Me Right 'Round (July 22) on Jeanette's blog.
These two cards are "Timeless Trio" and "Side Note" from Wishes. I used Vintage Christmas(D1166) and the new Card Chatter-Christmas(D1388). The New England Ivy is the 4.75 square card base, the holly leaves ink and the button. Cranberry is the berry ink, button, and ribbon. the Sweet Leaf is the btp from Boom-Di-Ada and the Desert Sand is card stock, ink and btp from Simple Pleasures.

No comments: