Sunday, February 6, 2022

Shades of Yellow

Making Clusters With Shades of Yellow
Use your scraps to make paper clusters for cards or scrapbook pages. For this cluster I made flowers, leaves, circles and heart cut outs from my leftover scraps. This cluster comes from my current Scrapbook Cluster Collection. To make a cluster just cut out your desired images and mount them on a slid shape. Then add your cluster to a card or a scrapbook page.

My shades of yellow are Canary and Sundance.
Chose your shades and share with us at Color My Heart.

 You can view my Scrapbook Cluster Collection Here

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, I like this! SO many elements all work perfectly together. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a great idea to make a cluster of images... beautifully done. Love the black and yellow combo. I'll have to try this on a future card, thanks for the little tutorial and sharing with us at Color Dare.

Melanie R said...

Such a clever method, Jody! Your card is so pretty with the mix of images. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare #481.

Savyakala by Asha said...

simply beautiful. thank you for joining us at color my heart color dare challenge

Cat Nowak said...

Love that you are able to use up scraps to make such a great card! Wonderful!! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Michelle said...

I love your design and how you used our colors. Great look! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.