Monday, September 21, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Time

At Color My Heart
My color choices are from the top row on the Tic Tac Toe board below: 
Eggplant, Saffron, and Pixie with an accent base of Thistle.
I colored the Christmas Ball in the center with Saffron, Shaded around the gold with Pixie and edged it with Eggplant. I used Eggplant to stamp the word background on Thistle cardstock. The slim line card pattern is a copy right released pattern from the Wishes Card program Top Band. There is a Silver glitter star on the top of the manger.

Come play Tic Tac Toe with us at Color My Heart.

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

A beautiful Christmas card and love that you used the tall/skinny card and untraditional Christmas colors... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is spectacular - the yellow shading behind the manger is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Melanie R said...

Beautiful slimline card, Jodie! The colors came together perfectly and the tiny nativity scene is glorious. Thank you for joining in at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #411.

Cat Nowak said...

Lovely!! I love the slimline shape and the nativity scene is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!