Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Happy Times

With Three Shades of Blue Greens
Mint, Lagoon, and Peacock make the colors of this Happy Card. The "Happy" is the new thin cut from the Stitched Together card making stamp set. This is a fun set that has layers of "Happy" thin cuts. It also comes with a selection of happy sentiments.
The blue greens are inspired by the challenge at Color My Heart. For more "Happy" cards with three shades of one color view HERE. 

Choose your color, choose your shades and 
share your creation at Color My Heart.

6 comments:

A.Rose said...

Wow! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

Jody, you chose my three most favourite colours for your card! Love the design and obviously the mix of colours. The stitched look is such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Melanie R said...

So pretty - my favorite color combination, Jody! I am awaiting that stamp set as I write this. Impeccably made, as always. Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare #391.

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, Color My Heart Color Dare DT
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

This is a beautiful design. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color Dare blog. I hope you join us next week for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕

Miss. Carrie
www.misscarriescreations.com

Cat Nowak said...

Amazing card! Love your color choices. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!