Sunday, September 29, 2019

Halloween Fun

With Cricut and Color My Heart
After 21 years with Close to my Heart I have collected too many Halloween stamp sets. Not wanting to add to my collection I decided to use Artbooking for Halloween this year. 
Halloween Card with Artbooking and Say It With Style.
Halloween is All About Cricut, Heart 2 Heart
and colors from Color My Heart.
I used the golds, oranges and greens from 
Color My Heart for my card.
More colors violet, oranges, and greens 
with Scrapbooking pages
2 Page Halloween Layout
Left Page
Right Page

Choose your Fall colors and share with us at Color My Heart.


9 comments:

Brandi said...

I love all of your projects and cards, they are great. The boo with the plaid is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great card and excellent cricut cuts. I spent all day Sunday getting back to using the cricut on a future project, hope to see more inspiration on cricut cuts. Thanks for sharing your card and scrapbook layouts to us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

I love your card and your layout!!! I may just have to scrap lift your layout!!! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare and Heart 2 Heart!

Michelle said...

I love both your card and layout! They are both so cute and fun. Great way to use colors from our photo, too. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Melissa Robinson said...

Such fun Halloween artwork! Great incorporation of all elements.

Thank you so much for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

H2H Moderator

papercraftingprincess said...

Just purrrfect for Halloween. Thanks for playing along with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Great use of the cricut cuts for this card. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

This is a great way to showcase the Cricut collection and showing how you can create so many projects with these images. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge. Please come back soon and share more of your projects with us. I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕Miss.Carrie

Haley D. said...

Such great projects! Congratulations on earning Perfect Attendance in September @ Heart2Heart Challenges!