Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Color Dare #337

 Choosing Three Colors
Ballerina, Glacier, Sage, with a touch of Pewter
Using the Love So Sweet April Stamp of the Month I random stamped
a background page with Sage, Ballerina, Glacier and a touch of
Pewter. The flowers are stamped with Ballerina and Glacier. The leaves
are stamped with Sage. 

The coordinating decorated envelope is inspired by the
envelopes on page 7 of the current Idea Book. The envelope
flap is random stamped to match the card with the
coordinating B&T and CS added. The Happy Mail and flower
embellish the envelope to finish.

Use these colors to create your own project and share
with us at Color My Heart.

To view more cards with coordinating envelopes to here:

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The flowers are a great matching of colors to the pretty background floral paper...love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

Your background stamped section reminds me of Chelsea Gardens all over again - and it's gorgeous! I looked at your other cards from the link your provided and I want to CASE every single one of them because your artwork is stunning. Love, love, LOVE! Thanks for sharing with Colour Dare - always enjoy visiting your site :)

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

I always love when people create matching envelopes. Makes the happy mail even happier. Thank you for sharing your creation on the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. I hope to see more in the future. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

CatScrapbooking said...

Ohhhhh I love that background, it is gorgeous!! I may just have to CASE that first card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!