Monday, October 29, 2018

A Little Pumpkin Spice

At Heart 2 Heart
A reversible Pumpkin Spice Card Holder
I made a box to hold my Halloween cards and attached 
a pumpkin cut from Cricut Artbooking to the front 
of the box. I used the Hello Pumpkin paper pack 
for my pumpkin spice card holder.
Made another pumpkin from Artbooking with a
 Fall theme from the Grateful Heart paper pack 
and attached it to the back side of the Halloween 
 pumpkin spice card holder. Added my Thankful Cards.
Be sure to share your pumpkin spice at Heart 2 Heart.

6 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Such a cool idea, I'm sure you will fill that box in no time. Love both the pumpkin cuts and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

Laurie Levorson said...

Very clever idea! Your pumpkins are so cute. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson said...

How CUTE is that adorable card holder?! I love it! Totally creative with a great purpose!

Thank you for playing with us at Heart to Heart!

Brandi said...

I am so loving this card holder, what an awesome idea. I love how you decorated it and everything, great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Amy Pitts said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable! I love that you made it reversible so you could you can use it for fall and Halloween. So creative. Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart!!

Katy said...

Oh, Jody...your artwork always makes me smile! So happy you linked up to our H2H Challenge!