Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fun Sketch at Atlantic Hearts

Left Overs From Holiday Kitchen
When the holidays come around at our house it's time to bring out all the recipe books to make all the holiday goodies. We use at least 6 different books to put together the holiday dinners and the holiday treats. Now...they can be all in one place. Thank you CTMH and the new Holiday Kitchen Recipe Kit
After making my recipe cards I used the left overs 
to make some fun cards.
The Sketch from Atlantic Hearts makes a
 really nice greeting card.
Be sure to check out Atlantic Hearts each week for an fun and creative sketch for your newly made cards.


6 comments:

Christine said...

I love that combination of papers, and it's always fun to have a great project from scraps. Well done! Thank you for playing along at AHSC.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the papers and this is a great sketch to use up those scraps! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Kimberly Bower (gladeslibrarian) said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining AHSC.
Kimberly DT

ginadapooh said...

I love this card! I first looked at it and saw the Christmas influence, but then realized that it could be used at any time of the year! I love that! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

Annette Clark said...

Awesome card, Jody! I didn't recognize the paper you used when I first saw it, but I love how you used it and how you saw past the Christmas theme and created a fabulous card for any occasion or time of year. I like to play off the contrast between lines and circles or curves, so I'm really drawn to the use of the polka dot paper and the stitched dies, it's very eye catching. Great use of the sketch, too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

As always I love your work, this card is great. I love the colours, the dots, the heart, all of it. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca