Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Color Dare 287

Bashful and Blossom
The Color My Heart challenge this week gives
 me a chance to share a sneak peak. Counting 
down 13 days until the new Seasonal Expressions II
 goes live to all customers. In it will be a new 
paper pack with some Bashful polka dot B&T
 paper in an amazing new paper pack. Don't miss
 my sneak peaks coming between now and then. 
I cut my flowers with White Daisy and sponged 
them with Blossom ink. The centers are Bashful Pearls.

Use these colors to make your own Color My Heart 
project to share with us.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always excited to see what you'll come up with. I admire the work that you put into your cards, they are always beautiful!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

So beautifully put together...love all the dies you used. Gorgeous. Thanks again for sharing with us your fantastic talent at Color Dare...you always inspire me.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh my goodness, this is so delicate and pretty. All the fine little details add so much to your card. Your artwork is always so inspiring - thanks again for sharing such a beautiful card with us at Colour Dare :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always! I love all the layers and the beautiful dies! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Your card is beautiful! I especially like how fresh the white looks with the pinks. We appreciate your playing along with us at Color Dare and hope you'll return for our next challenge.