Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Happy Rainbow Hello

Inspired by a Happy Eclipse Card
I was so inspired by Alyson's Eclipse card that I had to try one. I'm sure this technique has been around for a while but I had not heard of it. So, I wanted to give it a try using the rainbow color challenge at Heart 2 Heart. Using my flower stamp from the For You Darling stamp set I stamped each rainbow color in first and then second generation across the card. Then I cut out the letters and popped them up over the cut out space. 
Be sure to share your rainbow creations with us at

5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love this eclipse card...gotta try one myself. Beautiful and great stamp to use. Thanks again for sharing this with us at Heart2Heart.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh my goodness, Jody! I am so shocked and touched by this post! That was my first (and only attempt) at an Eclipse csrd and the fact that it inspired YOU is incredible because your artwork always inspires ME!
I love your card! The random stamped flowers in various colours are awesome and the placement of the letters is so different for this kind of card. Thanks for sharing with us again at Heart 2 Heart - always love to see your beautiful artwork ❤️❤️❤️

Scrapperchic said...

Such fun, such colour, Love it.

Melissa Robinson said...

This technique is so fun and I love what you did with it!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
Melissa Robinson
H2H Design Team Member
mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

I love the bright colours with the words popping out, super fun and cute take! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca