Saturday, January 14, 2017

Heart 2 Heart

Meets Atlantic Hearts
This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is a season of white. I really like to make white on white cards because it is so easy and fun. Just cut all the shapes of the card with white CS and emboss each piece with a different embossing folder. Assemble the pieces according to the pattern and you have a white on white card.
For my pattern I used the sketch below from Atlantic Hearts. Be sure to check out the other creations at Atlantic Heart for the colorful versions. Too fun to pass up.

8 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Jody, such a beautiful white card with all the embossing on each panel...Stunning. By the way your AHSC sketch photo is not coming on your blog...I know if you do a copy and paste it doesn't always respond when bringing up with a link...I had this problem when I did this.

Dena J said...

Elegant! Thank you for joining at AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

Stunning, I love it! I would have never thought to use all white and go with embossing but it is amazing! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Ali said...

Just gorgeous Jody! I'm lovin' the white on white- SO CLASSY! Thanks for playing with us over at AHSC this week! ~ Ali (Atlantic Hearts DT)

Wendy Coffman said...

I simply ❤❤❤ a white on white card - gorgeous! Thanks for playing with AHSC!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! Love all the white! I must try this! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Great job on your card. Super use of textures to add interest to the all white theme. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart this week for our season of white challenge.

Anonymous said...

love all of the textures!! Jen ~ Heart2Heart Challenge DT