Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Fun Folds

A Magical Fun Card
with the Bendy Card and Between the Folds Challenges
Bendy Fun Fold with Magical paper pack and a Magical Ferris Wheel 
with a Magical Merry-Go-Round from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
Be sure to share your Magical delights with us at Between The Folds.

To make your own bendy card follow the tutorial Here.
Note: The Artiste Cricut cartridge will not be available after July 31.
Don't miss your chance to own this amazing Cricut cartridge.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Magical
Caardstock: Black, Cranberry, Canary
Stamps: Happy Times
Embellishments: Red Enamel Hearts

6 comments:

Donna said...

Fun & Fabulous! Wow! Love all the details and what a fun design. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS! I love Bendi cards and have made a couple with the roller coaster set. Might need to add a great wheel to my next one - thanks for the inspiration!

Betty Locco said...

Oh my - I just love all the details in your card and the way you utilized the colors and patterns in the Magical Paper pack. Such a fun card!

Kathleen said...

Jody, I am in awe of this bendy card!! WOW, I love it!!

Amy Pitts said...

Wowzer this is amazing.

Debi said...

Well, I spent the better part of the afternoon casing your card. My great-nephew is going to absolutely love this. Thanks so much for sharing your idea. I'm your newest admirer and follower. Feel free to visit my blog,
http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/