Thursday, January 28, 2016

Color Challenge

At Color My Heart
We're all cool with blue: Crystal Blue, Peacock and a shade of Whisper
at this week's Color My Heart challenge. Inspiring colors!
Springtime Wishes stamps and thin Cuts come together
with Crystal Blue, Peacock and White Daisy flowers with
an accent of Peacock and Whisper leaves. Be sure to check out 
all the amazing inspirational art using this color combination

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Penelope
Cardstock: White Daisy, Peacock, Crystal Blue
Stamps: Springtime Wishes, Woodland Romance
Ink: Peacock, Whisper,
Embellishments: Silver Sequins, Sparkles

9 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

Jody, I never thought of using Whisper as leaves in my bouquet but this works wonderfully! Thank you for the inspiration too, and for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Jody! The leaves look great in Whisper and I like how you arranged your flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare again!
:) Marie

Unknown said...

I love it!! The flowers look great and the way you used that framed stamped works so well for this.

Donna said...

This project is stunning! Love how you layered all the flowers & leaves and the embellishments are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for playing along at Close to my Heart Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what a beautiful card...love the panel with notepad sentiment and all the thin-cuts you did with your flowers. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare, and hope to see your card next week with another pretty combination of colors.

Cat Nowak said...

Stunning card. Love the blue flowers with the whisper. Thank you for joining this week with Color My Heart.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! I like the use of notepad for the sentiment and the new thin cuts are so much fun to use!

G Eileen Studios said...

Beautiful bouquet, Jody! I love your layout. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.