Saturday, June 13, 2015

Color Dare #146

 With Jackson Colors
Barn Red Glacier Juniper Cocoa
The Jackson paper pack has some warm and cool colors
for the challenge this week at Color My Heart.
Using the sketch from CAS(E) the Sketch I wanted to
make some blotchy squares with Glacier and Juniper
and add the Paper Bird butterfly on the top. The soft colors
with the bold colored sentiment compliment each other.
Now it's your turn to to use this sketch and/or
the colors at Color My Heart to make us a special creation.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Glacier, Juniper
Stamps: Paper Bird
Ink: Glacier, Juniper, Barn Red, Cocoa

9 comments:

Leni said...

Love the script butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Jody,
I love this butterfly mounted on the four squares of glacier. Great job!

Hannelie said...

So beautiful!
Thanks for playing at Case this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that text butterfly! Great take on the sketch!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love how you did the blotchy squares and the sentiment in the barn red is just perfect. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Michelle said...

What a different look with the Jackson colors! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

G Eileen Studios said...

I love your blotchy squares, Jody! Looks like the butterfly is flying out the window. Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Oh, how lovely Jody! I love the soft look you have achieved with the Color Dare palette. You really created another gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week!
:) Marie

sarahstone said...

This is the prettiest project I've ever seen with these colors! You're amazing! Thanks for playing this week at Color My Heart.

Sarah