Sunday, May 31, 2015

Color Dare #144 Gets the Final Taste

With "You're Berry Special"
and the colors at Color My HeartCanary, Juniper, and Ruby
Last day for this summery paper pack Taste of Summer
and the Taste of Summer stamp set. The colors for this week's
color dare at Color My Heart work great with this paper pack.
Go ahead... dare to play with us this week.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Taste of Summer
Cardstock: White Daisy, Juniper, Canary
Stamps: Taste of Summer
Ink: Canary, Juniper, Ruby

7 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Now why didn't I think of using Taste of Summer for this challenge? You're right--the papers are perfect and you are very clever, Jody! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at the Color Dare this week.

:) Marie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Jodi, beautiful card...one of my two favorite paperpaks. And Marie's right, this paper was perfect and I had so much problem thinking of something for those colors. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I really like the addition of the flowers with the strawberries. Very realistic.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love how you added the flowers into the layout. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Michelle said...

Very cute! Love your choice of stamp images and papers. Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart.

G Eileen Studios said...

Adorable berries, Jody! It's amazing how you made such a impact with just the three colors. Thanks for joining the Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Jody, I knew I had seen your name before on the challenges and When I went back to the Winners I realized I had just commented on the new challenge and I just want you to know I luv your work...you work so good with color, as I commented above. I really thought you had this as Diamond Winner, not to say I wasn't glad to get it; but your card was just as deserving. Good luck on the new challenge.