Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Color Dare #137

Colors from Brushed Paper Pack
I used  Hollyhock  Black  Flaxen Pixie  Pear and Canary  
for my choice of  Brushed paper pack colors for my purses.
Artfully Sent border card page 6 in Cricut booklet.
Along with the card goes the gift card holder for all the
fabulous shopping to be done. Gift card holder is from Artfully 
Sent sleeve card page 6 in Cricut booklet cut @ 3.5 inches.
The Brushed paper pack is full of cheerful colors so grab yours
and share with us a special creation at Color My Heart
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Brushed
Cardstock: White Daisy, Pixie, Paper Fundamentals
Stamps: Happy Everything, Blossom Cardmaking Kit
Ink: Hollyhock, Black, Flaxen, Pixie, Pear, and Canary
Embellishments: Black Shimmer Trim

6 comments:

Katrina Brown said...

Love this card! So cute!!

Gretchen Stumme said...

Those little purses are adorable, Jody. You decorated them beautifully. Thanks for sharing on the Color Dare.

P.G. Lamb said...

What a fabulous card! I love all those colorful purses! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Donna said...

Fabulous & Fun! Love the details you put into those purses. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

papercraftingprincess said...

I love the purses...I've been wanting to try that cut from Artfully Sent for a long time.

Catherine Nowak said...

Gorgeous!! Love your designs they are always inspiring. Thank you for playing along with Color Dare.