Monday, March 2, 2015

Artfully Sent Meets Color My Heart

With Color Dare #131
Outdoor Denim, Honey, Sunset,& Olive
 Using the Scene function on page 25 in Artfully Sent Booklet cut the card base using
White daisy at 5.5 inches. Cut the Happy Birthday sentiment four times with four
different colors. For these cards I used the four colors featured this week at
Color My Heart. Cut each birthday sentiment into four sections. Attach the
sentiment together using the four different colors on each card.



Come play Color Dare with us this week at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Paper Fundamentals
Embellishments: Gold Sequins, sparkles
Artfully Sent: Scene function page 25


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your post on BlogLovin' and had to give you a shout out! Last week I was making the exact same card with the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals! First, I started with basic cardstock and the Confetti Wishes Complement sticker sheets. I thought, "Well, I only have a few stickers, so what else can I do to jazz up these cards?" So I grabbed some of the glossy patterned paper and got cutting! I used transfer paper so I could have the middle scallops a different color, but I also love your technique! I have a blog suggestion for you if you PM me at amymuse@me.com. Might drive more traffic to your OBA!

Donna said...

What a great way to build up your card stash.

Your card is fabulous. I love your embellishing with the sequins and the scalloped border punch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Unknown said...

Jody, those birthday cards are adorable! Perfect for guys which is always needed. Can't wait to see you on the 20th!

G Eileen Studios said...

Great idea to mix the colors up and use all the pieces. I can't decide which I like best! Thanks for taking the Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

These are wonderful!! I feel like I am always lacking guy cards and these would be prefect. Thank you for joining us this week at Color My Heart.

P.G. Lamb said...

What a beautiful set of cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart Color Dare.

sarahstone said...

Jody, I love how you used a different color from the fundamentals for each card base! So clever! You make these colors look super together. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week!

Sarah