Saturday, September 13, 2014

Color Dare 109

With the Colors of Confetti Wishes
 Thistle Canary Pear Crystal Blue Lagoon Pacifica  
at the Color My Heart Challenge this week
My card is embossed with the Dot Embossing Folder and randomly
dotted with punched paper circles. The papers are attached on the 
diagonal with a triple bow from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. 
So grab your Confetti Wishes papers or the colors listed at the top 
and share your creations with us at Color My Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Confetti Wishes
Cardstock: White Daisy, 
Stamps: Lovely Birthday
Ink: Pacifica
Embellishments: Gold Sequins 
Embossing Folder: Dot

5 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Another wonderful Color Dare creation, Jody! I love the addition of the small Confetti Wishes circles over the embossed background. When I first saw the thumbnail image at the Color Dare blog I thought they were purple sequins. I also love the Artiste cut bow. Thanks for giving me some great ideas and for playing along with us again at the Color Dare. We appreciate you!
:) Marie

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...goodness!! I love the added dots of color over the dot embossing folder and the triple bow! This is such a fun card, it's sure to bring a smile to the recipient. We always love it when you join us at Color My Heart because your creativity is so inspiring!

G Eileen Studios said...

Really cute card, Jody. The bow is adorable and I love how you added sequins to some of the embossed dots. Great idea! Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful cart! I love this design that you have done using the Artiste bow. The sequins really add that pop. Thank you for playing along with Color Dare.

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love the angles you used and the layers of bows. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.