Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Out With the Old

To Make Room for the New
With my first annual Card Buffet coming soon I'm sharing some 
of the old that will be leaving my craft room to make room for the new 
CTMH products coming in the first Annual Inspirations Idea Book.
Remember the Typeset Paper Pack and those
wonderful collections of assorted buttons. Gotta go
to make room for the new goodies.
Some more Typeset mixed with Moonlight and those 
crazy Milepost shapes make a nice birthday card
And we don't want to forget Fanfare with the 
reversible red and blue prints
And who could forget those cute little critters that
came along with the Hooligans paper pack.

So much for the trip down memory lane. I'm looking forward to all
those partaking in the card buffet and helping me make
room for the new goodies coming our way. See you soon.

No comments: