Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Out With the Old

To Make Room for the New
In anticipation of the arrival of the new  Annual Inspiration for 2014-2015 
I've been working on cards for my Card Buffet event in June. I'm trying 
to use up my old CTMH products to make room for the new products 
coming in August. So when I came across a retired stamp set from 
Spring of 2013 the seed packet, the flowers, and the bee seemed just 
perfect for the "In the Garden" challenge at Heart 2 Heart
I'm trying to use up my old retired papers at the buffet so I used B&T 
paper from the 2012 Scholastic paper pack for the base of my card.
Now it's your turn to share your "In the Garden" creation 
with us at Heart 2 Heart.

3 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Love that color combo and the happy little bee checking out the flower! Great card.

Unknown said...

This is a fun card, perfect for the garden theme :) Thanks for playing at H2H

Brandi said...

I love it, I love that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :) Brandi @crzy4scrapbooking!