Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's Halloween Time in the Garden

Challenge #13 in the Rose Blossom Garden
During the month of October at the Rose Blossom Garden will be bringing you ideas for Halloween
Challenge #13
Halloween Theme with Bonus Option
Artbooking "I" Key (page 55)
Halloween Treat Container #1
Using a large tuna can I covered with some lagoon B&T paper from Later Skater
paper pack. Using the "I" key from the Artbooking cartridge I cut a border of
candy treats, the pumpkin and the Trick or Treat title for the tag. Then I filled the
container with fruit flavored tootsie roll treats to match my colors.

Challenge #14 in the Rose Blossom Garden
More Halloween ideas from the Rose Blossom Garden
 Challenge #14
Halloween Theme with Bonus Option
Artbooking "C" Key (page 70)
Halloween Treat Container #2
Using a large tuna can I covered with some pear B&T from the Later Skater paper pack. 
Using the "C" key from Artbooking cricut cartridge I cut some black birds to sit on
the fence from border on page 71 in Artbooking cricut booklet. I used the 4 X 6 Photo Mat
for the tag cutting it at 2.5" real dial size. I added some fall leaves and a little
black bird. Then I filled the container with fruit flavored tootsie roll treats to match my colors.
Now let's see your Halloween creations in the Rose Blossom Garden. You have until
Halloween to share.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Later Skater
Cardstock: Sunset, Pear, Lagoon, Black, Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Topiary
Ink: Topiary, Sunset
Stamps: Tag the Occasion
Embellishments: Black Tulle, Bakers Twine, Twist Ties


2 comments:

Sara Zeller said...

These are absolutely adorable!! I would never have thought to use a tuna can to decorate. This is why I love visiting blogs and see what others cre8 (hehe) because the inspiration is endless!! Thank you for playing along!

Lynn said...

I love these treat baskets. I never would have thought of using Later Sk8ter for Halloween but that turquoise looks awesome with the orange and black. Thanks for joining us in the Rose Blossom Garden.