Friday, May 17, 2013

An Encore Presentation

Got Milk?
I usually don't present my creations more than once. But, in this case 
I just wanted to share this one more time to invite you to come
play in the Rose Blossom Garden. For the next two weeks the this challenge
 will be using the Birthday Girl key on the Artiste Cricut cartridge (page 69). 
 Celebrate the V.I.P. (very important princess) in you and/or 
your friends and have a blast creating with this key! 
I used the frosting for the cupcake to make the cow print. 
The box holds the Oreo cookies with a "Got Milk" tag.

Added the milk mustache for grandpa.
Now you have until May 31 to play in the Rose Blossom Garden.
I can't enter this creation in the challenge because it's not new 
but I have an idea for my VIP that I will share later this week.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: For Always
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
Stamps: Typeface, Perfect Fit-Dad
Ink: Black, Ruby
Embellishments: Black Brad, Baker's Twine



No comments: