Friday, March 15, 2013

Go Green With Avonlea

March Madness Continues at Heart 2 Heart
Lots of fun prizes await you this month at Heart 2 Heart
This week is all about the "Green." Get your green going and 
win with March Madness. My weekly prize is your choice of any 
card posted this week along with the folded money pattern. 
Just leave me a comment on any post to enter the random drawing.
For the Baby:: Avonlea Green with Honey, Cranberry, and Outdoor Denim 
make a cute baby boy card. You can insert a note in the pocket or 
some of that "green" we call money. I used the sketch below from 
CAS(E) this Sketch as my inspiration. I just made the square part into a pocket.

Use this sketch for your project and play along at CAS(E) this Sketch.

For the Bride and Groom: Avonlea green makes a great money holder 
for any bride and groom or any special anniversary. Money holder
pattern comes from Originals. Share your Green with us at Heart 2 Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Tommy boy, Avonlea
Cardstock: White Daisy, Avonlea Green, Colonial White, Outdoor Denim
Stamps: Hello Blooms, Love Doily, Keyboard Uppercase
Ink: Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Slate
Embellishments: Assorted Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Brocade Assortment

3 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Jody, I am getting GREEN with envy (card-envy, that is!) at all your pocketful of creations this week. Clever ideas and beautiful and whimsical projects. I hope you "pick me, pick me!" as your random winner...

Ardyth said...

Love the beautiful rich colours you've used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kim S said...

I love your pocket as the panel from the sketch! It's so darling with the cheerful sailboat! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!