Saturday, September 29, 2012

Recycle from the Past

A January 2011 Redo
In January 2011 while designing a card for Heart 2 Heart it took 7 tries 
to get the card the way I wanted it. Not wanting to waste my 6 tries 
I put them in an envelope to use later. Well,when I found them 
I decided to put them to use this week at Heart 2 Heart. I removed the old B&T 
and replaced with Pear and Partridge Paper Pack to make some Christmas Cards
 Used the trees on page 60 as inspiration for this card.
Used the wreath idea on page 63 as the inspiration for this card.
So when you make some goofs, just save and recycle later.
Now it's your turn to share your Christmas project at Heart 2 Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Pear & Partridge
Cardstock: Colonial White, Olive, Cranberry, Cashmere
Ink: Cranberry, Desert Sand, Smoothie, Olive
Stamps: Merry & Bright
Embellishments: Bitty Opaques, Red Ribbon Collection, Boutique Assortment
Other: Satin Ribbon from stash

3 comments:

Karen Clark said...

One of the things I like about the H2H challenges is that it introduces me to new blogs. Love yours. Love anyone who is like me and admits to making mistakes and how she deals with it. Way to go!! Love your art work!!

Dania said...

I love it! The way you did the trees. Thank you for playing along at H2H. :)

Nancy Ball said...

Great cards.