Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Step It Up with Avonlea

Color Dare Gets a Step Up
This week's colors at Color My Heart are Creme Brulee, Sorbet and Twilight.
Those colors are the main colors in the Clementine paper pack.
 I've been playing with the Step It Up Palettes by Tresa Black.
 Debuting in  the new Fall/Winter Idea Book there are three new
paper packs that feature “Trend Colors.”  Flirty, Avonlea and La Belle Vie 
paper packs have two or more limited edition colors.
Tresa gives us some other colors to use with each of these packs to
Step It Up. She uses Creme Brulee, Sorbet, and Twilight with the
 Avonlea Paper Pack. I decided to give this a try with this card set.





So get out your Creme Brulee, Sorbet, and Twilight
and take the Dare at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Avonlea, Clementine
Cardstock: Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Twilight, Colonial White
Stamps: Casual Expressions
Ink: Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Twilight
Embellishments: Blue Buttons, Bakers Twine, Paradise Flowers, Floret Shapes
Pattern: #24 Make It From Your Heart


5 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

wonderful cards, Jody! I love how you got 5 different looks from 1 sketch! Just Beautiful! thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Renae McBarron said...

Really cute cards I love them all!

Paula said...

These are great! I'm glad someone thinks "outside the box"!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

sarahstone said...

Very nice set of cards, Jody. I love that you used Clementine with Avonlea. How clever! It took me a while to realize, too, that they're all the same sketch! :) Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart.

Sarah

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous card set, Jody! I love your combo!