Thursday, May 3, 2012

Using Up Those Scraps

Use It or Lose It Challenge #7 is a wedding challenge. Using scraps for a wedding card can be a bit challenging.  So, I decided to use my Florentine scraps because it has hearts in the paper design.

   
 I punched two hearts to symbolize the two getting married. Then I covered one heart with torn scraps to symbolize the two united into one heart. The sentiment is a two line customized stamp from Close to my Heart. I added a strip of Florentine just under the ribbon (also a scrap from my stash).
So let's see what you can do with you scraps and the wedding theme. Please share with us at Use it or Lose It.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Florentine
Cardstock: Colonial White, White Daisy
Stamps: K9012 Customized 2 line stamp
Ink: Brown Bag
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash

No comments: