Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop

Merry Christmas to you and Blessings in the New Year

If you have come from Wendy's Scrapbooking Blog you are on the right path. For my project I made a Christmas card and a New Years Card. I chose my favorite Christmas color combination: Olive, Sweet Leaf, and Cranberry

 "Pearfect" wishes to you this Christmas season

And the "grandest" of  all New Years.

Each year I send New Years cards to all who sent me a Christmas Card with a New Years note. Christmas Blessings to you and much Joy in the new Year! Thanks for stopping by. Now it's time to hop over to Lori's Happy Life for some magical Christmas inspiration.

CTMH Supplies:
BTP: Believe, Wings
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry, Olive, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: Mayberry, Hooray Bouquet
Ink: Cranberry, Sweet Leaf, Olive
Embellishments: Red Brad Assortment, Green Button Assortment
Other: Seam Binding Ribbon, Safety Pin

5 comments:

Diana Soling said...

beautiful cards! I love the colors!!

Lori said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about them!

Polly said...

I really like your New Year's card. Using the year and the sentiment stamp that you used were two things I hadn't thought of.

Wendy K. said...

These are both beautiful cards Jody! I like how you stamped and embossed to create different papers.

Andrea Ruiz said...

Gorgeous cards!!!