Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop

It's Clearly Different

 A collection of winter surprises using the October SOTM "Holiday Magic" and some clear boxes and a card. If you have come from Heather's blog you are on the right path.
 Clear pillow box holds a gift card. You could also throw in some chocolate kisses.
 A clear card with the snowflakes embossed using the snowflake embossing folder.
 A clear treat box filled with kisses.
A treat box cut with cricut and filled with kisses and an envelope that hold a gift card.
 Now hop over to Kathleen's blog for some wonderful eye candy. Have a fun hop and see you next month.

CTMH Supplies:
BTP: Wonderland
Cardstock: Twilight, White Daisy
Ink: Chocolate, Twilight
Stamps: Holiday Magic (October SOTM)
Cards:  Clear Cards
Other: Dotted Swiss Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Clear Pillow Box, Clear Treat Box, Kisses

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are adorable! I really love the gift card idea in the clear pillow box! So cute! I love how this stamp set takes on a whole different look depending on the colors you use - great job!

Elizabeth said...

I love these - so cute! My favorite is the clear pillow box with gift card - what a great idea!! I love how projects look so different with this set by just changing the color, love this blue!!

Diana said...

All of your projects are just beautiful. I love the use of the clear boxes and cards. Great job!!

Heather said...

Great work - they are beautiful!!!

Crafty Texan said...

WOWZERS Jody! What a FAB set you created! :)

Melissa Laverty said...

Stunning work. I love them all!

Kristine Ponte said...

This is all really stunning Jody! I love the Twilight and Chocolate combo myself and the clear pillow box and treat box simply Rock! I would love it if you could email me with your clear box suppliers ;)

Lela said...

WOW! Your projects are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing

Kathleen said...

Jody, I am in awe--these are GORGEOUS!! I love these colors for Christmas/winter!!

Wendy K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects!!
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

Tammy said...

Great projects. Love those colors. Beautiful.

October Scrapbook Class

October Scrapbook Class
Family Love

October Art Class

October Art Class
Candy Treats