Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday's Scrapbooking Adventure

In an attempt to catch up on my scrapbooking I going to try to play along with Helen's weekly scrapbook challenges. This week's challenge is from Reflections: "Title Topper:Pieced Together" and "Front and Center: Mosaic." Helen's challenge was a masculine layout to celebrate Father's Day. However, our Father's Day Weekend was celebrated at the theater as Ashley performed for the Inland Dance Theater.

Ashley's first Pas de Dix with partner Anthony Jackson
I had to get creative with the title pieces since there wasn't any suitable BTP

Ashely and Anthony Hand in hand and Side by side
If you would like to play along just check Helen's blog on Sundays to see the new challenge.

2 comments:

Nalazoo said...

Jody - this is AWESOME! I love that you used the little pieces at the top on the left page to put photos! That's a BRILLIANT idea to get MORE photos on your layout.

I look forward to seeing more of your layouts for the challenges.

Jayma Malme said...

Oh wow, I LOVE your layout!!! Your choice of B&T paper with the blue (moonstruck?) is amazing! The photos really pop off the page...your daughter is so graceful. I can't dance worth squat so amazing dancers always awe me ;) I also love the close-up detail pics across the top. Awesome pics and LO!