Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Wishes Meets Color Me Monday







I was really excited to use Jeanette's colors this week. It was fun to see the new papers and stamps on her blog. I decided since I don't have new papers and stamps I would go back and use my favorite retiring papers and stamps. I used Life Delights (X7089B) Level II Paper Pack and the two coordinating stamp sets Playful Petal (C1288) and Celebrate Life (C1287). You can see more artwork with retiring papers and stamps sets all through the month of August. So check back when you can.

For my Color Me Monday projects I used my treat box in the August Blog Hop (see below) and filled the treat area with 3 X 3 cards from Wishes. I also made a free standing 2010 desk calendar using "Long Layer" from Wishes.

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

What a gorgeous set!