Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Wishes Meets Color Me Monday

I just knew Jeanette would do it again. Fun and unusual color combinations. In case you're wondering how I decide to create the cards from "Color Me Monday" I will tell you. After I check Jeanette's blog for the colors I get card stock samples of those colors and put them together. Then I re-arrange the combinations until I see one I really like. For this combination I really liked the desert sand, creme brulee, and sorbet for the main colors. Then I just used cranberry for a touch of accent color.


This week I decided to make the 41/2 X 41/2 card designs from Wishes. The top two cards are "Up In The Corner" and "Curtain Call." The bottom two cards are "Folded Focus" and "Corner Shop." Desert Sand is card stock, Creme Brulee is from Bella, Sorbet is from Evensong and for Cranberry I used the brads and gross grain ribbon. The flowers are made from Cottage Floral (B1306) with cranberry, creme brulee, sorbet and desert sand inks.

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

These cards are VERY pretty! I really like how you used the color combo - it looks great.